Terms and Conditions
Withdrawal rules :
1. Application form for withdrawal from the school will be available with the admission department.
2. Application for transfer certificate is to be submitted one month prior to the intention of withdrawal.
3. The duly completed application form is to be submitted to the school office along with a fee of AED 30 towards the Transfer certificate and an additional fee of AED15 towards the stamping process with the ministry of Education, in case of overseas transfer.
4. The students who are withdrawn from the school during the academic year, fee deduction will be applied as per the Schools Fees Framework quoted below:
- If the student attends school for two weeks or less, one month’s fee will be deducted.
- If the student attends school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months’ fees will be deducted.
- If the student attends for more than a month, three months’ fees will be deducted.
5. Transfer certificate will be issued only after all the dues have been cleared.
Strike-Off Rules :
A pupil's name will be taken off the school rolls on the following grounds:
- Consistent failure to pay fees on due date.
- Absence from school for a period of 30 continuous days without prior permission of the school authorities.
- Repeated failure in any class for a period of 2 years in succession.
- For gross misconduct resulting in damage to the fair name of the School.
The pupil whose name is struck off the rolls may be considered for re-admission to the School at the Principal's discretion, but may be required to go through all the formalities of new admission.